Saturday, May 28, 2011

Let's try this again...

Okay, so as I mentioned before, I'm taking some summer classes that jam an entire semester into one month. The first one that I took was International Business, and it was an online class, which I HATE. As if weekly tests that covered six chapters each wasn't enough, we also had group projects--which were made more difficult than normal, as we never actually saw each other. Anywho, I survived. Even though I'm starting a new class on Tuesday, it's going to be a physical class, so I SHOULD be able to juggle class and this blog.

In other news, I do have a handful of new bands/albums for you all, but I think I'm going to wait until tomorrow to start posting them. For now, however, here's a couple animated videos that I found:

The Saga Of Biorn



Blood Trail

No comments:

Post a Comment