Friday, March 2, 2012

There was a blog here, right?

I doubt many people (If anyone) will actually read this, but here goes....

First off, I am not making a triumphant return. I'm not saying that I won't in the future, but I'm not right now. Instead, if you actually like the music that I posted about enough to remember who who the hell I am, and you want more, I am currently on the air waves. Assuming you aren't within stalking distance, you can listen online HERE every Wednesday night 10 PM to 1 AM Central time. Just click the "listen live" button.

I've actually been doing this since September, but I didn't post it here because I tend to enjoy anonymity. I'm not entirely sure why I decided to reveal myself (That sounds way dirtier than it is.) but now that I have, there's no stopping me. Who knows? Perhaps I'll get rich and famous from all that mad blogosphere money one day.

If you do happen to still follow this blog, what's wrong with you? Eight months of silence didn't say something to you?! Well, if you DID last that long, tune in on Wednesday and give us a call!

1 comment: