Saturday, March 5, 2011

Volbeat



This is actually a band that I'm going to see in a month or two. As such, I had planned on posting this around the time that I was going to the show, but I just crawled in at three in the morning drunk, and this is the only post that I've written up and saved....So guess what? It's getting posted now. I'm also hoping that it's finished....I'm passing out now. G'night.

Volbeat is a Danish band that plays a mix of rock 'n' roll, heavy metal, punk and rockabilly. Personally, the reason that I love this band so much is that the vocals are so unique. I can't really explain how. They're just....unique. As far as clarity goes, there's a couple songs that have growls, bu for the most part the sound is clean.

This first song, Pool of Booze, Booze, Booza, comes from their freshman album, The Strength/The Sound/The Songs


Next, Devil or the Blue Cat´s Song from their album, Rock the Rebel/Metal the Devil

This song, Still Counting, is probably their most famous. (At least, it's what I hear the most on XM.) It's from their third album, Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood.


Finally, we have The Mirror and The Ripper, from their latest album, Beyond Hell/Above Heaven

11 comments:

  1. i like volbeat. i have the album beyond hell / above heaven on my ipod to listen to while i workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, cool! Would also like to see them live, they really rock
    Baxxmans

    ReplyDelete
  3. really great share, thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice music to start the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great music to kickstart the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like drunk posting, I had never heard of them but they're damn good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome tunes.....cool band

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Danish band that's unique. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pool of Booze, Booze, Booza is a great title.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great stuff, you totally have my support!

    ReplyDelete